10/27/12

Laptop Lunch Box {Product Review}

My oldest started Kindergarten this year and we decided to invest in the Laptop Lunch Box system for him.  At first I was really hesitant to order the boxes because I didn't know if he could get them open, or how big they were.  Then I got to actually see them at Whole Foods one day and instantly fell in love.  These are just a few of his lunches from the first few weeks of school.  I wanted to note that I didn't buy the entire Laptop Lunch Box set that includes the case and water bottle.  I opted to get him a few of the boxes and we're using the Land's End Classmates Lunch Box.  Oh, and I am getting nothing for this post.  No free lunch boxes.  I just wanted to share something that worked for us with all the moms out there. 







No comments: